[Dissent-bristol-info] Even more posters...

Paul M tallpaul at ml1.net
Tue Mar 8 23:27:11 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 17:29, auto_gnome at riseup.net wrote:

> 2. Given it is white text on black/grey background, and we are gonna
> photocopy em, do you think they'll come out ok?

I haven't tried photocopying them yet but the print quality is pretty
good and comes with a screen so they should photocopy alright. If we are
not doing leaflets we can get digital prints for the same sorts of
prices as photocopying.

Paul M
--
"Email attachments are bad. Actually any attachment
in life is bad, but that's a topic for another time."