[Dissent-bristol-info] posters / flyers

auto_gnome at riseup.net auto_gnome at riseup.net
Fri Mar 11 15:11:18 GMT 2005

Hi - further to the below...
Flyers - in the absence of anything else I have knocked up a flyer for 9
April and dropped off examples to a couple of you, will try to get some
round to kebele at some point. Have also run off 400+ copies that can be
used on Sat night at Toxic Dancehall (c/o 606) and the Malcolm X Intl
Womens day club night (c/o a few women going).
Additionally, there's a peace vigil at 3pm town centre to co-incide with
the anti-war bore in London, if anyone can get there?

Posters - any update? 606 could do with a few for tomorrow night. And
they'd be useful in jpeg format too. Also, could a couple of them be laid
out vertically, and not all horizontally, as it's easier for flyposting
(so I'm told).
cheers......AG