[Dissent-bristol-info] BRIEFING SHEET & apology for meeting

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Fri Mar 18 11:06:41 GMT 2005

Hi WM

I owe you an apology for not responding to the info sheet
from before- I absolutely promise to do so tonight and email
Sorry for being slack on that one!

Re Somalian - Horn of Africa based at the Old Co-op
on Chelsea Road are an umbrella group for 4/5 Somalian
led voluntary sector organisations:Could try there
Somalian population in Bristol has gone from - 4 to around 14 000
in the last 5 years - so an important community in our city
If you have time...

Ta John