[Dissent-bristol-info] update & question

anarchist606 at hushmail.com anarchist606 at hushmail.com
Sat Mar 19 09:35:08 GMT 2005

I am not sure I will be qble to make it tues  - will keep you
informed, but if not i hqve 2 issues (sorry about the text, using a
french keyboard) these are:
-volunteers, with experience, kids or police checks to help with
kids space
-emailing dissent national qbout hosting working group.  i
suggested it to climate chqnge but they seem to be ok, i am on
media, but i wonder if that is not better done another time

i am still trying to get access to dissent site....