[Dissent-bristol-info] Bristol Social Forum Invitation

jungler munkeeunit at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 16:01:36 GMT 2006

INVITATION TO BRISTOL SOCIAL FORUM

The Bristol Social Forum was launched on 30th April 2005. In that time our egroup has grown into a large and successful outlet, of over 700 subscribers, for activist and community news around Bristol, as well as regionally and nationally.

This is an invitation to join the egroup, and to receive news of events from group members. As a subscriber you will receive a maximum of 2 digests each week, with messages automatically compiled into a more digestable format.

To join our egroup, please send a blank email to the address below & then wait for, and reply to, the confirmation message:
bristolsocialforum-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

If you have difficulty subscribing, please email:
bristolsocialforum at yahoo.co.uk

More South West News: http://www.bristol.indymedia.org

We look forward to receiving your subscription request.

Many thanks.

(A Bristol Social Forum moderator).