[Dissent-fr-info] [eng] APRIL 10th "NO MORE FUKUSHIMA": GLOBAL CALL FOR SOLIDARITY ACTIONS AGAINST NUCLEAR PLANTS

Dissent! France Info Newsletter dissent-fr-info at lists.aktivix.org
Mon Apr 4 14:29:52 UTC 2011

Dear all,

We are planning an anti-nuke demo in Koenji,Tokyo on 10th April, and
we'd like to make it the day of global action. I hope you can contribute
to this solidarity action. Actions are run up. More later.

in solidarity,

*APRIL 10th "NO MORE FUKUSHIMA":*
*GLOBAL CALL FOR SOLIDARITY ACTIONS AGAINST NUCLEAR PLANTS**
*

We took big risk depending on nuclear energy in exchange for creating
unlimited prosperity. Then we are now facing assumed danger.  Human
being seems to take wrong choice. We have to make sure. No more nuclear
plants.

We individuals living in Tokyo are planning an demonstration against
nuclear plants on 10th April in Koenji, Tokyo. We also would like to
call for global solidarity actions on the same day. We believe that the
global response and action will be significant support for all disaster
victims and movements against the current nuclear policy in general.

*CALL FOR ACTION:*
_This is a global call for actions on 10th April._
We sincerely hope that you will take any actions together on that day.
Work with us in solidarity against all nuclear plants worldwide!

*PLEASE SEND US:*
_Plans for actions_ and _Records of actions_.
Please send us the texts, documents, footage, images and/or anything
else relating to your actoins to:
http://410nonuke.tumblr.com/

in strong solidarity,