[Dissent-tech] web site group

Sheffield Mayday sheffieldmayday at ukf.net
Tue Dec 2 13:18:08 GMT 2003

I sent this to the first (damg8) elist but I'm not on the second one
yet so can some else put it on there too.

ta

steve

WEB SITE GROUP

One of the working groups is the web site group. If anyone else would
like to be a part of this then feel free to join our email list.
There's 9 of us so far.

You can subscribe by going to:

It would be helpful if any new subscribers introduce themselves and
say what interests and skills they have.

If any other groups or individuals want to contact the web group just
send an email to:

     dissent-tech at email-lists.org

You don't have to be subscribed to send an email the group. Also the
email archive is open for anyone to read if you want to check out
where we're up to.

     http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/dissent-tech/

cheers

steve