[dissent-tech] EF gathering

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Mon Aug 9 14:55:17 BST 2004

Hi to all.

a little web jamming session and meeting Monday after the gathering seems
fine to me.
What kind of venue do you want?
we could meet up in ACE, but only one slow internet connection with dial-
up. (better for theoretical discussion).

We could also go to the Forest Art and event space, they have wireless
connection and 2 computers on broadband for public no cost use.

Or we could try to meet up in the library/community centre; or privately,
depends how many we are and what we want to do and would need?
(e.g. scanner and similar)
let me know what you envisage and want to do, and if it should be a public
meeting or a more private one, so to know what to organise and for how
many.

ciao Ulla

http://www.fempages.org