[Fwd: Re: [dissent-tech] Proposed changes to website]

revolting revolting2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 11:26:23 BST 2004

Thanks for also forwarding this to me. Just like to
chip in my 2 pence worth... I think that T`s
suggestions really make sense. The only thing that I`d
add is that the "International Networking" link could
perhaps be called "International Networking and
Translations" for people coming to the site wanting to
find info in languages other than English as easily as
possible. It might even make sense to have these as 2
separate links, with one link just called
"Translations" translated into several languages.

As for there not being content for some of the
suggested links, it seems to me that thats only the
case with the "Tactics, Targets and Training" section.
 This seems to me like it could be a really good
resource. To start off with we could just put in a few
links to thinks like the Black Cross medical
collective etc... and build this up later. I for one
would definitely be up for looking for links to put in
here.

Just a thought... I think that after the ESF (if we
are together) there will be a lot of hits on the site
and it would be really good if it was looking shit hot
and easy to follow by then. Unfortunately I don`t have
many web skills and am reallly busy with other stuff
so can`t put in that much time. However, I was in
Belgrade with soemone who`s very together and has web
experience and is up for getting involved permenantly
in the website group. He`s out of the country `till
the beginning of November, but after that is up for
it. I`ll forward him Cattracker`s email address
(actually, I think I already did). Is there any other
contact I should give him?

Ok, thats it for now. Nice one to everyone who`s
working on this. Bye.