[dissent-tech] urgent: webspace needed for funding/donate

jono J.Oppenheim at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 22:22:44 GMT 2004

hi,

Would it be possible to quickly have a webpage at the location
http://www.dissent.org.uk/fundraising.html as we are about to send our
callout out (Below) on tuesday night and need to make sure the link is up
and working.  It will have links to the trapese fundraising package which
Ms. Fruits can provide.  It would also be good to have a fundraising link
on the right hand side menu, and a "donate" button which links to some
info on how to make a donation.  Any paypal type link would also be
appreciated.  I think there is a non-profit version.

The user "rocky" is our web dweeb, and if she could be given admin
access, that would be appreciated.

hugs and kisses,

-------------------draft-------------
Donate or Fundraise against the G8!

This July, the G8 is coming to Gleneagles, Scotland.  The Dissent! Network
is mobilizing to ensure that this meeting does not go as planned.  We have
found a convergence centre, but we urgently need funds to secure it, and
massive resources to house the 10's of thousands of protesters expected.
We are asking you to:

* make a generous donation to the Dissent! Network by direct deposit at
the Cooperative Bank, Sort Code 089299, account number 6516 5518.  Checks
can be made out to The Dissent Network and mailed to: [l. to supply
address]

* forward this email, and get in touch with people or organizations you
know who might have available funds or be able to help raise funds.

* host events in your local area to both raise funds and awareness.

For more information on the Dissent! Network, visit
http://www.dissent.org.uk

For more information on how you can help raise funds, or to find
fundraising resources and ideas, visit
http://www.dissent.org.uk/fundraising.html.

To contact us with questions, or to help fundraise, email
fundingdissent at yahoo.co.uk.