[dissent-tech] G8 summit date

Sheffield Mayday sheffieldmayday at ukf.net
Tue Jan 27 03:42:52 GMT 2004

Hi Paul,

I'm afraid we don't know the date or location of the G8 yet. That will
be announced at the next G8 in the US this summer.

Probably can't tell you much that you don't know already. If you'd
like to get involved with the web group feel free to join (if you
haven't already). Traffic is fairly low.

For general organising there is the main dissent list which is free
for anyone to join also.

resistg82005-subscribe at lists.riseup.net

In Sheffield there may be a Dissent group set up after the Martin Shaw
talk and video on 3rd Feb.

see:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/01/284289.html

If you want to know anything else just ask.

Steve