[dissent-tech] North East page on the website please!

cong geordie geordiecong at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 13:49:52 BST 2004

Hi there! At the Gathering I asked if we could be given a bit of space on the website because here in Newcastle ( Why Don't You ) we have no current webspace for activism stuff.
I'm not very good at computers myself, but if you give me the privileges to put stuff on the site I would upload word files or plain text. Would it be possible to get 3 pages,

1. for the 'think globally act locally' newsletter

2. the autonomous social centre we're setting up, or a link to it if we get other webspace for that

3. local dissent! updates with links to the above 2 pages and to the following websites :

Projectile Anarchist Festival of Film and Ideas www.projectile.org.uk

Radical Side ( film collective ) http://www.sidecinema.com/index.htm

North East Discussion http://www.enrager.net/britain/northeast/

IF all this is too complex, could you just add the weblinks under 'why don't you'.