[dissent-tech] 2 suggestions for the website

cong geordie geordiecong at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 19:32:04 BST 2004

under 'who we are' it sounds like we're an earth first! group. i suggest dropping that cos it doesn't gain us extra EF!ers and it makes us sound less broad than we are.

and under 'discussion e-list' it sounds a bit too open, ie. that you can talk about anything on the list when in fact the general feeling on it seems to be that the minimum possible is said, and that it has to be directly related to organising.