[dissent-tech] How do I post?

AnarchoBabe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Mon Jun 7 11:21:30 BST 2004

Hi,

I don't know if anybody got back to you yet?
I haven't got your attachment, though.

As for pdf 's I am not sure;
The media manager tells me: "Only files of type gif, png, jpg, bmp, pdf, swf, doc, xls or ppt can be uploaded."

It seems to me that only editors/ administrators could upload files.
So you might need to go via admin - media manager.

We could also add another module, a docfile manager if we expect to have more documents.
And we could put on image gallery up, too.

cheers Ulla

http://www.fempages.org