[dissent-tech] From:Mr.David Chuks.

david chuks mr_davidchuks8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 05:26:52 BST 2004

From:Mr.David Chuks.
 18 Independence Close,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
 Phone:8821633300878

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr.David Chuks,I am the operational manager
in account management section incharge of credit and
foreign bills of one of the prime banks here in South
Africa. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer
of my bank who perished with his whole families on
25TH JULY,2000 CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [ Flight AF4590
]with the whole passengers aboard.   There is an
account opened in this bank in 1998 by this great late
INDUSTRIALIST who died without a written or oral WILL
attatched to the account. Since his death , I
personally has watched with keen interest to see the
next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has
come to claim his funds and no other person knows
about this account or anything concerning it,the
account has no other beneficiary and until his death
he was the manager of his company.  The total amount
involved is $26,000,000.00 USD .

[Twenty Six million United States Dollar ]. We wish to
start the first transfer with $6,000,000.00[Six
million] and open successful transaction without any
disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for
the transfer of the remaining balance to your account.
 I have secretly discussed this matter with the
general manager of the bank who I must involve in
order to have a smooth and a successful transfer of
the fund to any foreign bank account which you are
going to nominate. On this note, I decided to seek for
a reliable foreigner who will act as the foreign
beneficiary of the fund from the deceased by providing
his/her bank account where the fund will be
transferred for immediate investment on any viable
project as no one has come up to be the next of kin.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to
stay more than six years without claim hence the money
will be recalled to the government treasury as
unclaimed after this long period of domancy.   In view
of this I got your contact through my personal search
to see if you can assist by providing your safe bank
account for the transfer or find a reliable person who
will be capable of receiving such amount in his or her
personal account.

At the conclussion of the transfer you will take 35%
for you, 5% for any expenses incurred in this business
and the remaining 60% for me. As soon as I hear from
you and upon your strong assurance that you will not
let me down once the fund goes into your account I
will then start to process the transfer of the fund to
your account without further delay.  Upon the receipt
of your reply, I will send to you a detailed
information about the transaction.I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this business is 100% risk
and trouble free and that you should not entertain any
fear as all modalities for fund transfer can be
finalized within 7 to 9 banking days, after you apply
to the bank as the beneficiary of the fund from the
deceased.

As soon as you receive this letter, kindly reply me
without much delay. You should also include your
private fax and phone numbers for essay and safe
communication.
Yours truly,

Mr.David Chuks