[dissent-tech] typed up version of the what is capitalism talk

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Fri Mar 5 01:16:42 GMT 2004

Ben,

I added it to site.

You could have added it yourself by signing up as a user on site. You
get a submit article link. One can be promoted to have author or editor
status so admin do not need to approve articles from you and they go
straight onto site.

I will promote anyone who signs up as user who is involved to any degree
with dissent network.

cheers

Space Bunny
http://j12.org/sb/