[dissent-tech] Short call out

Bozavine bozavine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 1 12:20:42 BST 2004

Having just looked at the Dissent web site, it looks
really good.  As ever there are some points to tighten
up, as Ben points out.  But from what I know about web
sites they are always evolving and are never perfect.
so very well done and thank you for all the hard work
at sorting that out.

At the meeting at manc. there was a bit of negative
feeling that we weren't getting anywhere, but now with
the hard work that's gone into this I feel really
energised.  Ta again.

One small question though.  At manc there were two
callouts for 2005, the longer one, that is currently
on the web site, and a short one.  Does someone have a
copy of the short one, and can it be put up on the web
site?