[dissent-tech] How do I post?

RED redfoxdancing at tiscali.co.uk
Sat May 15 16:38:23 BST 2004

Ok you can now login last night I could not get in so try posting now.
login and set up a user name if you have not already done so , you will get
an email with your password on it. on the menu of the dissent web site you
will find some extra links appear click on the heading you want and add your
files or text to the page as needed
Red