[dissent-tech] Link from Earth First! Summer Gathering site

RED redfoxdancing at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 20 23:03:45 BST 2004

Hi Douglas
first thanks for the link up, ill add one back tomorrow.
the only problem that I can see is that the logo you have used is only
temporary, it will be changed to one of the stencil types found on the
dissent artwork page, and the feed back on these has been good. It may be
better to use one of these! Otherwise its all fine by me.
Gary