[dissent-tech] A change of website design?

gs zgf woofnbark at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 18:39:22 BST 2004

Hiya Dissent,

I'm a little concern a bit the layout, it's too green for my taste. It's
just an opinion so don't take it the wrong way but I feel if we are going to
appeal to the outside world (not us lot) I feel it needs to be bright and
cheerful. Something like the layout of www.Enrager.net, The No to Fortress
Europe Web site is flab http://geocities.com/eufortress/
or www.Indymedia.org.uk. At the moment I'm seem to be falling a sleep,
weather that I just come in from a long day at work I don't know, the layout
seem to be confusing I having diffculty in trying to find out what happening
in the U.K. on the 8 June - 10 June 2004. There seem to be nothing
happening.

I know what you are going to think (*****).. as I have too, one of these
shit days today.

So please except my apologies!

Seriously I hope you will take my notes positively!
Best Regards
Protestor