[dissent-tech] publicity resources space

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Tue Oct 5 12:47:14 BST 2004

Dear all,

I thought it might be useful to change the subcatergories under document
downloads - publishing resources to i don't know PDF Dissent! Flyers and
Posters and (as opposed to resources published by dissent) and Documents
for making publicity (which is currently just called flyers!).  I think
i'd actually rather just combine them together.  Basically those
subcategories don't really make sense to me.

Any objections/suggestions?

I had someone else say to me why is there not a short introduction to
Dissent on the front page of Dissent.  I have to say i had got quite used
to having the front page with changing info (although it hasn't changed in
a while).  Any suggestions, feedback? We had talked about having a splash
page with a one or two sentence on what dissent is and image and maybe a
couple of lines about how the site works.  Maybe we should try and sort
this out?  Would anyone want to work on this with me?

I'm trying to gather the publicity for the esf so that info on that can go
up on the site but if anyone else has this and can do it that would be
really cool.

Hope all are well and recovered from the gathering : )

love T