[dissent-tech] publicising agenda and venue locations and programm for next gathering

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Tue Sep 14 10:36:53 BST 2004

In the past it has been put on the enrager forum - it could just be put up
as a document/download and referenced in a piece of news about the
gathering - that would be cool.  Please don't put the current agenda up as
there are some extremly minor changes that have been requested and i'm
going to sort hten today and i'll send out a more final version for you.

love T