[dissent-tech] linking web pages

guy sweeney roadshow_group at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 15:00:12 BST 2005

hi there, we are working on sorting out the new page for climate group.until such time as this happens is it possible to link it to the existing page on the dissent site please? at present it is redirected to nowhere. i know this is what we asked for but it is taking longer than we thought and there is publicity out with this web addres. thanks very much for your help. please let me know ASAP if this is not possible.

T*R*A*P*E*S*E
TAKE RADICAL ACTION through POPULAR EDUCATION AND SUSTAINABLE EVERYTHING
A popular education collective informing and mobilising around the issues behind the G8. www.trapese.org