[dissent-tech] help from abroad

Jason Kirkpatrick jfkeuro at gmx.net
Sat Apr 16 21:02:13 BST 2005

hello folx!
After going to the FoD and meeting some reshapers in Edinburgh over the last
week, I thought I'd write to the German dissent list to pass on that help is
needed in Scotland with planning for G8 stuff. In just two hours I received
2 replies from people wanting to come 2-4 weeks early to help out.

I told them that people would need help prepping camp/convergence space, or
that they could contact working groups, or maybe to write to Reshape folx to
find out what needs to be done. I highly recommend putting something on the
dissent homepage if you need people to come help. I think you will get
volunteers if you just put out the call.

in solidarity,
jason
belfast

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---