[dissent-tech] Autonomous Social Centre of Aberdeen

ASCA asca at mutualaid.org
Fri Apr 22 22:05:37 BST 2005

Hi there,

can we be added to the Local Groups list; and to the same section in the
Dissent! newsletter if we are not already?

What is ASCA? We are a Libertarian, Anti-Authoritatian collective,
resisting the G8, campaigning for Social Justice, and trying to create an
Autonomous Social Centre in Aberdeen that will host gigs and alternative
art projects, and provide a base for forums, workshops and info-shops with
the aim of creating a new world in the shell of the old, free from
transactional and atomised relationships and the influences of greedy
corporations and self-serving political parties -- We believe another
world is possible, and the future is ours to make changes for the better.

Thanks,

Jon
ASCA