[dissent-tech] image use and copyrights

Pierre-Joseph Proudhon collectif12singes at hotmail.fr
Mon Dec 5 18:00:04 GMT 2005

Hi,

We are a french young collective call the 12 apes Collective.
We just put in line our website talking about the day after the “Great
Evening” (so called in France regarding our periodical Revolutions).
We are working on a free book talking about a huge Revolution, which is
possible and furthermore wishable.

We went to ESF London 2004 and took a very nice (and powerfull minded)
poster which we took for our temporary home page :
www.lendemaindugrandsoir.com
We ask you if it doesn’t matter you and if you allow us to use your poster
picture.

We are working on a translation about our book into english for an
international publishing by the way of our website, which will be in some
times bilingual french-english.
If you know some person who will be pleased to help us to translate our
book, please do not hesitate to put this personn in touch with us.

See you soon