[dissent-tech] FW: RE: problems with leaflet

Top Cat lunchout90 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:08:18 GMT 2005

hi folks
I am trying to upload the PDFs of the new Dissent! leaflet but am having
problems getting them up. After attempting each upload I get an Error
message.

The files themselves are very large (2.8megs) and there are 3 files, in
english, portuguese and spanish.

Do you have any suggestions about what we can do about this???

T, thanks for forwarding me your login details, but as you can see, im still
having no luck!

cheers

dermot