[dissent-tech] Ello you lot =)

John Macleod j.j.macleod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 23:53:50 BST 2005

Let me know how I can help with set-up/take-down and web stuff... Live a few
miles from the site and would like to put in my 22 pence worth. Can be down
Friday/Sat/Ongoing till take-down.
 Pretty handy with structures, gennies, lectrics, heavy liftin (light liftin
when u pass the beer), web communications, marketing, cookin en stuff (gonna
stop now before it sounds like a datin ad).
 Like I say, not far away at all, what I can do, i'll do.
 Give me a buzz (that's righ, pass the beer =)
 Jonno
07910542660