[dissent-tech] Server offline from 2pm / menus / moan

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Wed Mar 9 20:28:38 GMT 2005

At the moment I just feel like I have piled up too much work and
committments on myself. Therefore I'd probably prefer to not travel to
Leeds (though I would be curious about the new social centre) and I should
really cut down engagement on the website stuff, too, as it seems to go
better and better - but maybe it is just you Tabitha747 doing more work?

Anyways i agree with Spacebunny that it is easier to make suggestions than
to implement them. But as far as nothing gets lost, and as long as I am on
a highspeed permanent internet connection, I actually should not mind if
everything goes organised around a little bit and the menu changes and
might even rotate a bit and different things play hide and seek.

Thanks very much for sorting that stuff out, it is really good to see other
people putting in energy into the site, too, and putting up articles and
similar.

The design could maybe be a bit better, but now, anyways, it probably
already has nearly a recognition effect and design work needs much more
talent, skills and time then I have got.

cheers Spacebunny and Tabitha and Catracker for all the work you put in, as
well as to all the others putting work in.
Ulla

http://www.fempages.org