[dissent-tech] Working Group Meetings At the Festival of Dissent! 6-10th April, Lanarkshire

festivalofdissent at riseup.net festivalofdissent at riseup.net
Thu Mar 10 16:44:43 GMT 2005

Dear Working Group,

There will be space available for working groups to meet at the festival
of dissent and I'm writing to find out which working groups want to take
advantage of this.   What I really need to know is-

1) how long your meeting will last
2) if there are any days that you do not want to meet on

We also hope that all working groups will be able to give a report back at
the festival, whether or not they need a working group meeting space.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Yours

Festival Crew