[dissent-tech] Derby this Thursday - can it be made less difficult to find?

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Sat Mar 26 16:51:58 GMT 2005

The info could be linked to the current calender posting (though the
internal adminstration mambo urmm structure) - (see i said i wasn't a tech
person!) but you could also make your own entry on the calender perhaps
with the title Derby 17.  You just need to log in with your admin access
from the front page and put it on the calender.  You will need to e-mail
us to let us know to publish it if you can't acess the internal admin
site.

The news section should be the place to report on derby and london.  I'd
prefer that it didn't go up on the first page as people rely on this for
news instead of checking the news sections.  I'm sure you will disagree on
this so put it on the front page but please just put the title and the
first line or so in the introduction so people can then click 'read more'
for th efull article as space on the front page is so limited.

You have the admin accesss don't you?

We did talk about having a how to use the web site page -i might tyr and
work on this after the festival.

love T