[dissent-tech] Re: action calls for website

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Thu Mar 31 12:17:15 BST 2005

I think this document could be a good basis for sorting out the intial
action info page (that comes u[p when you click action info) - then having
other action group webs linked through as secondary main menu pages under
the action info main menu page.  But i would like to keep a space for
anyone to post action call outs at the bottom  - it just needs to be
relabled and tidied abit.  I'm up for doing all this (if someone can feed
in on why url linking pages are not working i.e. the legal one puts the
disssent address before the legal address so the link doesn't work?) after
the festival but am hectic till then.

love T