[dissent-tech] website issue

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Wed May 4 14:34:13 BST 2005

Hey there,

I'm back after a bit of a break.  I don't think i'm going to the
nottingham meeting as i'm already commited to going to a wedding.  We
really need to get some basic web training for people e.g. for uploading
publicity, news, calender items as well as maintaining pages for working
groups etc.  Can anyone commit to offering this and ensuring there is time
for it etc at the gathering.  I still don't know what i'll be doing around
the actual summit but sitting in front of a computer is not high on my
agenda - but good updating of the site will be important and so we need to
make sure lots of people are being pro-active a and some one is tidying it
up.  (well maybe not so much around the summit but definately in the build
up).  What do you guys think?  Maybe we could advertise a meeting time at
the gathering and training times beforehand?

love T