[dissent-tech] Sheffield G8

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Fri May 13 13:59:36 BST 2005

I've put something up but *everyone* is going to have to take
responsibility for putting up 'their' information.  You can create an
admin account by clicking no account yet? create one, which is under the
login section.  Once you have account details you will then be able to put
up news items from 'submit news' (which can be made to go on the front
page or just to their news section) or events 'submit event' (which go
onto the calender). (or most likely you'd want to do both)  There are not
enough people to sort it all out otherwise.  If you have any problems with
using your account or don't get a log on account within a resonable period
of time please get back in touch with us.

Cheers T

eso