[dissent-tech] web updates...

revolting revolting2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 17 21:20:46 BST 2005

Nice one to whoever has made the website much, much more usable! Great job!!!!!!

The "Action Info" section is especially cool!

The only things I'd suggest adding would be a link to the page with the Peoples Global Action call and the WSF Caracol call. It also has info about the global mobilisation (or will have at somepoint). The link, which I'd suggest comes at the end of the section on the "Global Day of Action 6th July", is http://www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/resistg8/index.htm

Also (still in the "Action Info" section), it might be worth adding this link to a whole bunch of maps of the area: http://www.nadir.org/nadir/initiativ/agp/resistg8/index.htm