[dissent-tech] website for cre8 summit?

koyote anarkokaviat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 19 14:46:21 BST 2005

hiya,

as preparation for cre8 summit goes on, we're finding
the need for a website linked off dissent.org
(possibly under Action Info menu item?) where we can
post info on workshops, news, filmreels, etc., and
also stencil onto the tshirts we're distroing to
fundraise.
can you give us a link under Action Info/somewhere
findable off dissent.org? or should we just add info
to the link under Sections?  and if we want to do
this, can we edit that page as changes occur
ourselves?
(this is
http://www.dissent.org.uk/content/blogsection/20/
)