[dissent-tech] Hello and admin logon

Etienne tim_boetie at fastmail.fm
Wed May 25 21:07:11 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm Tim from Cambridge; I'd be interested in helping out with website
stuff. In particular, I notice there's nothing up about the Anarchist
Ball we're holding here as a Dissent fundraiser - I've submitted an
event, and I'll approve it so it goes up if someone gives my account
(username: etienne) the appropriate access rights; and of course I'd be
happy to play a role in moderating future submissions.

I also now a bit about server-side scripting, PHP and that sort of
thing, so might be able to do other tech things too if that would be
useful.

--
     "Hence the impotent omnivalence of whatever
      being.  It  is  neither  apathy  nor