[dissent-tech] Link to legal website

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Mon May 30 15:53:41 BST 2005

Given the way the site is organised i don't we can prioritise any
particular aspect of the mobilisation - (although of course maybe we could
have a front page feature/link around the main action - although this will
depend on what the demand is for other things being there, and at the
moment we have problems with the front page anyway).  I have begun to do a
site map though to help with people's naigation problems - anyone out
there want to help?  I hope this is o.k

love T