[dissent-tech] G8Motors

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Mon May 30 15:59:29 BST 2005

Erm, you guys seem to be trying to do the same thing.  Driven to dissent -
the contact for the transport working group (as i understood it) has been
around for a while now - I'm sure as much focus as possible is needed on
this area but do you want to talk and get back to us about how you want
things up on the website.  Please also look at the working group web page:

http://www.dissent.org.uk/content/view/183/102/

All the best