[DurhamDivest] Welcome to your newly OPEN divestment campaign mailing list

mark mark at aktivix.org
Mon May 9 20:44:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As discussed, the archives of private messages have been purged, and
this mailing list is now open to anyone. That means we can all encourage
other to join, whether they're active campaigners or just wanting to
keep in touch with the rest of us. So sign up, get organising and share
your ideas and announcements here!

To help spread the campaign for divestment in Durham, please share this
message with anyone you think might be interested. Here's the key
information:

TO SUBSCRIBE to the Durham Divestment Alliance mailing list, please
visit this web page and submit your email address where indicated:

Here's our new description: "This is the mailing list for the Durham
Divestment Alliance, which campaigns for all of Durham, UK, to cease
investment in companies, stocks and financial products linked to fossil
fuels, and to withdraw funds from any such investments as soon as possible.

This includes specific targets such as Durham University, Durham County
Council and Durham Cathedral. We are aligned with 350.org and details
about the rationale of the campaign can be found at
http://gofossilfree.org/europe/

This list is public, so please only post material that you are happy for
anyone to see."

Cheers,
Mark