[DurhamDivest] Divestment from fossil fuels: update and actions

Susan Wesley swesley at phonecoop.coop
Mon Mar 6 11:38:18 UTC 2017

Yes, Newcastle's divestment is not ideal but at least they are doing
something. Durham just keeps dragging their feet. Durham Energy
Institute doesn't help.

It is good that so many university staff, students and SCR members
support the push for divestment. it would be even better if we could all
get together for a rally?

Susan