[DurhamDivest] Fwd: WIN: Trades Union Congress backs divestment and a just climate transition

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sat Sep 16 12:27:00 UTC 2017

Good news from our collaborators at 350.org and Platform London:

Attention all Trades Union members and/or local authority pension fund
members - especially this bit: "P.S. If you’re a trade union member, you
can support divestment in your area - fill in this quick form to get in
touch, and we’ll tell you how.
https://act.350.org/go/17247?t=1008&akid=25801%2E2685840%2EHxur_5 "

Mark