[ENS] 'No to the deportation of Iraqi refugees'

Josh Robinson jmr59 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 18:02:18 BST 2005

'No to the deportation of Iraqi refugees'

We don't want to be deported
A CALL FOR DEMONSTRATION

The UK Home office is determined to forcibly deport Iraqi refugees back to
Iraq. Join our demo to stop the new policy against Iraqi refugees.

The Home Office has decided to return the failed Iraqi asylum seekers to
Iraq by force. According to this new policy thousands of Iraqi asylum
seekers will Be sent back to Iraq this year. The Iraqi asylum seekers are
in an urgent need of your support , this policy could be averted by your
support. We are calling upon all of you to come and join us in our
demonstration as an effort to stop the deportation of thousands of Iraqi
asylum seekers. We are not alone, the freedom loving people of Britain are
with us, tens of Human rights and left wing organisations are supporting
us. Join us and support us In our protest action in London, Manchester.

We are asking you to declare your support for our campaign for the
following demands:

  - The policy of the deportation of Iraqi Asylum seekers must be stopped.
  - The Iraqi Asylum seekers should be granted asylum and considered as
victims of war.
  - Immediate release of all detained Iraqi asylum seekers.
  - The Iraqi Asylum seekers must be protected and they should be entitled
to all the benefits, employment, and accommodation, as most of them have
been deprived of these benefits.

LONDON: Meet outside in front of Home office in London
12-2 pm, Friday 26 August 2005
2 Marshan Street,
London SW1P 4DF
Nearest Tube: Westminster station

Manchester: Protest at Piccadilly Park
Thursday 25 August 2 to 4pm

For further information, please contact

London: Dashty jamal on 07734704742 or saman sardam on 07799507141 or sady
Hussain on 07883735897
Manchester: Burhan Fatah on 07866757213
Nottingham: Jasim Ghafur on 07739338178
Stoke: Ham Dawd on 07742394746