[ENS] Activist Gathering 14 January?

Laura Schwartz laura_schwartz2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 14:58:42 GMT 2006

Hello comrades and sisters,

  There are lots of things that ENS needs to discuss and take action on in the coming year. These include the abortion rights march organised by ENS women, putting together a left slate to run in the NUS elections, and the No Sweat week of action in February.

  We've also been talking for a while about running some activist training sessions on how to organise occupations, how to get round ultra vires, anti-fees stunts and no sweat pickets etc.

  Can we combine the two and make it a day long event. Make it open to other students and ask the Radical Students network to come on board?

  Is 14th Jan an ok date for everyone- will give us time to meet NUS deadlines and gear us up for the new term?

  Laura