[ENS] Demo in defence of freedom of expression ( AT 3.00 PM ) Please Note

Houzan Mahmoud houzan73 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 12:41:40 GMT 2006

In defence of freedom of expression join our protest

  To defend the rights of all individuals to be able to think freely, criticize, be able to use their imaginations, to have right to freedom of speech, and of expression then join us in our protest in front of BBC TV station in London.

  Date and time: Saturday 11/02/2006 at 3.00-5.00PM
  Venue: BBC Television Centre, Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ
  Underground - White City (Central line)
  Bus - Routes 72, 95, 220 and 272

  Organisers of this protest are:

  Organisation of women’s freedom in Iraq-UK Branch, Middle East Centre for Women’s Rights (MECWR), International Federation of Iraqi refugees (IFIR) International Organisation of Iranian Refugees (IOIR), Iranian Civil Rights Committee and others. Iranian Civil Rights Committee (Iran CRC), Organisation for Emancipation of Women in Iran (OEWI).

  We call upon all organisations and freedom loving people in UK to join our protest.

  For further information please contact:

  Houzan Mahmoud
  houzan73 at yahoo.co.uk
  Tel: 079 56 88 3001