[ENS] {Disarmed} Workers' Beer - O2 Wireless festival

David Broder david_communist at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 31 15:09:40 BST 2006

Hello:  The No Sweat campaign need people to work at the 02 Wireless festival   for  the Workers Beer company.    This festival takes place in Hyde Park between the Wednesday 21st June  and Sunday 25th June and acts include The Strokes, Massive Attack, The  Raconteurs, Flaming Lips, Beth Orton and yes sadly James Blunt (you  can't have everything after all!)    There is no camping available for this festival as its in London but  none of the nights should finish too late and I'm sure between us we'll  find places to stay.    Can you let me know if you're up for it - they do need more people for  the Sat & Sun but ideally it would be great if we could get a team  together that can work all days - I'm going to take three days off work  to do it.    If you can let me know asap, that would be great as I need to confirm  names with the WBC by end of next week    Hope to hear from you soon    Sarah  sarah.mann at synovate.com