[ENS] 27th September -open planning meeting for ENS gathering

David Broder david_communist at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 12:31:17 BST 2007

Hi everyone

This Thursday (27th September) we're holding an open planning meeting for
the October 21st Education Not for Sale gathering, the subject of which is
the organisation of the education system in relation to capitalist society.

You'll have seen a few people pass around some ideas for session topics on
the email-list, but nothing's set in stone yet and everyone who can should
come along to discuss what we're going to do.

Thursday's meeting will be held in The Crown, a pub between Tottenham Court
Road and Holborn tube stations, at 7pm.

Regards,
David