[ENS] NUS Pres election

Heather Shaw centre_stage_red at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 19:24:30 GMT 2008

What do people think about running Dan as our alternative to SBL's Ruqayyah Collector? He's already well known so we wouldn't have to do much profiling and he's a very good speaker. I think he's the bes option. We can't have Ruqayyah running as the only "left" option...

  Thoughts comrades?

  Heather

"Years ago I recognised my kinship with living things, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on the earth. I said then and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it; while there is a criminal element, I am of it; while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
Eugene Debs, US Presidential Candidate 1920

www.redheff.livejournal.com