[ENS] Steering Ctte - Sat 13th Sept, LSE, London

E. Maltby em364 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 6 19:00:15 BST 2008

Education Not for Sale Steering Committee meeting.

1-4pm, Saturday 13 September
London School of Economics (a few minutes walk from Holborn tube)
Room tbc

We will be discussing issues including organising action against
top-up fees; the renewed threat of NUS extraordinary conferences to
destroy democracy in our national union; and the proposals that are
floating around for a new united left student organisation.

All ENS supporters can attend; please feel free to come along to find
out more as well. For more information email Aled a.d.fisher at lse.ac.uk

http://www.free-education.org.uk