[ENS] Education Not for Sale open steering committee - this Sunday, London

Education Not for Sale education.not.for.sale at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:32:14 BST 2009

Education Not for Sale open steering meeting

1-5pm, Sunday 14 June
School of Oriental and African Studies, London WC1H (Russell Square,
Euston or Goodge Street tube)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648071442&ref=profile#/event.php?eid=80734297886&ref=ts

Education Not for Sale activists will be meeting in London on Sunday
14 June. We invite other free education, anti-cuts and student left
activists to come and join us in the discussion on how to take our
campaigning forward.

The agenda will include

- Building and uniting anti-cuts campaigns: proposal for a national
anti-cuts demo in the autumn
- Direct action and occupations against fees and cuts in the autumn
- London Met struggle
- Solidarity with UCU
- Extending international links
- Where next after the destruction of NUS democracy?
- ENS conference in September

http://www.free-education.org.uk
education.not.for.sale at gmail.com

Ring 07775 763 750